This will be a running list of things I plan to buy. :P
- Affinity Photo for drawing!
- desperately want all of Adam Savage’s quarantine filming kit – links in the description
- Mudroom style bench with shoe storage
- Three-bin clothes hamper
- lighting for above kitchen sink
- iPhone SE 2020 – My current iPhone SE 2016 has a broken screen, Touch ID, and I can barely hear calls. I’ve considered getting it fixed again, but I think I’ll either buy a refurb 2016 SE or a new 2020 SE.
- Rolling pin for baking :)
- Standing dock for my iPhone
- Byword – For writing this blog :)
- iA Writer – or iA writer instead
- The Cradley Deluxe Green - One & a Half Gallon – upgrade watering can lol
- Knive’s Out style sweater
- 41-qt size Container Store storage bins
Record sleeves Shower caddy that can fit 4 bars of soap and 4 bottles of soap Laptop Stand Magic Puzzles by Max Temkin Airfoil for sending audio from my MacBook Pro to Chromecasts Fork – This is what I’m using to edit my site right now, it’s really ergonomic! Bröd knife for cutting bröd
Bike headlight – It’s a lot safer to bike around at night with proper lighting.– Accidentally got my bike stolen :( Fancy closet hangers– eh. Don’t really need em. Lamp that can fit by my couch– Currently I’ve got an ikea lamp clamped to a bit of plywood wedged between the couch and the wall lol. Tom Bihn’s Synik 22 – I like smallish backpacks and Tom Bihn makes the best backpacks.– This is an amazing backpack but I’ve made do with my $10 Quechua 10L backpack. Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 560 External GPU– wonderful but nah. - Fancy GEOX shoesgot myself some sneaks and chacos :).